This Easter, there’s no need to go on the hunt for soft, sweet-smelling skin. Put all your eggs in one beautifully wrapped basket this year, so when your loved one opens their gift, they can hop, skip and jump straight into the bathroom.
They’ll love this if they like:
- A bountiful choice of Easter scents, from uplifting mint-chocolate, fresh fruits or decadent toffee.
- Indulging in colourful baths that match your vibrant new Knot Wrap.
- Skipping out on the chocolate and treating your skin instead.
Gifting all wrapped up:
- This new bright and cheery Knot Wrap has not only been made from recycled plastic bottles but can be reused over and over again as another gift wrapping, or even an accessory!
- UK - The eco pops that protect the products within are made from corn starch and are completely biodegradable.
- ROW - The eco flo that protects the products within are made from potato starch and are completely biodegradable!
- If you’ve been searching for a vegan alternative to traditional chocolate eggs, then this cracking basket has got you covered!
How to use:
- Bath bomb: Drop into bathwater for a dazzling release of colours and essential oils.
- Bubble bar: Crumble a little, or a lot, into a running bath for mounds of bubbles.
- Bombshell Egg: Use half of the egg at a time or throw the whole thing into a full bath to unleash a fizztacular fragrance. The Fun dinosaur within can be used to wash the skin and hair or create bubbles when held under a running tap.
How to store: Keep this basket hidden away somewhere cool and dry before you’re ready to make someone’s Easter wishes come true.