Ever wondered what it’s like behind the bubbles? Lush Cosmetics has been creating fresh and handmade cosmetics for over 20 years - keeping our customers’ bathtubs and showers a little more magical through our retail shops across the world. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as striving for to be as eco friendly as possible.
We rely on our Store Managers to lead our teams in conveying the company messages and create a welcoming environment that gives our customers a 5-star experience. In return we offer extensive training in our product ranges, a generous discount, and motivating bonus opportunities. Our stores are fun, fast-paced and interactive – we’d love for you to apply!
As a Store Manager at Lush you bring enthusiasm and passion for the Lush brand through a fresh and authentic customer, staff, and shop experience.
• A fun and funky store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
• A discount on all our products to keep you smelling and feeling fresh
• The opportunity for growth as Lush loves to promote from within
- Customer Experience: Ensure a unique customer experience in our fast-paced sales environment, that makes every visitor feel welcome, meets their needs and makes their day. Offer a tailored customer experience through active listening, genuine curiosity, and expert brand and product knowledge.
- Team Involvement: Show up to each shift with a positive attitude and ready to contribute to the team. Be present in driving your own development and constantly look to grow and elevate your skills and add to a solution-oriented work environment.
- Operational Excellence: Help create and maintain an inviting shop atmosphere with fresh product, beautiful displays and efficient and accurate processes that support an environment of excellence and lives the Lush values. This includes efficient inventory management, product ordering and asset preservation.
- Leadership: Developing your team using coaching and feedback to ensure our customers have a 5-star experience. Supporting your team's well being through motivation, positivity, and a creating a happy work environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the shop
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic is preferred
- Desire to learn and grow
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Working hours: 40 hours a week - flexible based on shop needs
- Prior experience managing a team of 10 or more staff.
- Experience managing a high volume retail store, cosmetics a plus but not required.
Availablity requirement: open availability to business needs including peak weekend hours and public holidays.
About Lush Bahrain City Center:
Lush Bahrain City Center is our highest footfall shop in the region with the most potential for growth! The store is located in a prime location in Bahrain City Center and gets upwards of 600 visitors in a weekend day! As a Manager you would be supporting the current staff of 15+ full-time and part-time ambassadors and driving sales in one of our highest volume stores in the MENA region. With head offices located in Dubai, this will require strong collaboration and communication with the Support Teams remotely.
To apply please send your CV and a creative cover letter to: [email protected]